Saturday, September 22, 2007

Introducing John


I haven't been here since June. Shame on me. I have some great news for you. I have a beau. (hanging head shyly...) His name is John Ludlun. He's 2 years older than I am, still works, has a store on E-bay and volunteers time for WINK television personality, Jim Ferrell. I met him on the internet, Match.Com while I was on my extended vacation of approximately 2 months. We talked long distance while I was in Ohio and during my trip back home.

I got to know him and liked what I heard. We exchanged photos and I liked what I saw too. I had been home 2 days and he came to see me. We've been seeing each other since. That was the end of August.

I have included a photo of us on our trip to Kennedy Space Center. I really enjoyed my visit there.

No comments: