Friday, May 18, 2007

Just Black...

Today I got the scare of a lifetime! Several years back I lost a cat that was black with a white spot on her neck. Her name was Lokkett. That is what the white hair is called under the neck. Lokkett's spot was no bigger than a dime. I still think of her. To get back to the scare... a black cat came up to my house. I sat there and watched her (I'm assuming a her) walk past the window I was sitting at drinking coffee. I couldn't move at first... then I tapped on the window and when she turned around there was no white spot... just black. Romeow was sitting there with me and started the throaty growl cats do when someone else is invading their territory. I hushed him by asking him if I should feed her. Well, she came closer to the window and meowed to me. I suppose she was hungry, and it took everything I could do not to feed her. If she comes around again, I will call her JB.

Nana's Mews

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Nana.....you think you'll be adopting a new member into the family? Now just imagine that white spot had been there. LOL