Saturday, May 19, 2007

7 Random Facts About Myself

Hi,

I've been tagged by Steph. This is the way it works. Add 7 random facts about yourself on your blog. Once you are tagged, you must tag 7 other people. Then add their blog to your list.


7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:

1. I have been crocheting almost as many years as my age.

2. My heart flutters each time I see a dead animal on the road.
3. Every one doesn't understand me. I think I have a split personality.
4. I am truly a romantic. Mr. Right is out there somewhere... I just haven't met him.
5. I love jokes that are clean and super funny. Give me Maxine every time!
6. My calunary abilities supersede the number of people I feed.
7. I live with two wonderful males. Romeow and Bert my cats!

2 comments:

Adri Amorim said...

hi
tanks for our visit!
you will always welcome

abraços
Adri

Unknown said...

Hi Nana! I love the names of your kitties! I'm glad you wanted to be tagged. I'm glad I got the chance to visit with you through your blog.
Hugs in friendship,
Steph