Thursday, April 19, 2007

Big Accomplishment -- New Doily


Hello Again,

I am just so pleased with myself! I have been trying to get my shed cleaned out and straightened up for over a year. I DID IT!!! Now I have a rocking chair inside with plenty of room to rock away and crochet!

I have also completed a new design. This one is large. I measured 23" after being blocked. I have to re-crochet the last row because I omitted some picots... yes, those dreadful picots... no wonder I missed some!!! This doily is made in beaded pineapples in Delft Blue, size 10 thread with a #8 steel hook.

Please tell me what you think.

Hugs, Nana



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, the best yet.
Katheryn

Unknown said...

I like that one a lot!!! I will have to try it --- you need a tester???? :)

GirlyWithATwist said...

Now that is one pretty doily. Are you gonna try and get it published?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as usual.
Katharine