Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday 1/29

Today is Monday and I had a fairly good day, with the exception of the battery going dead in my truck. Went to the Clubhouse in the park, found Ricky our Grounds keeper and Maintenance Person. Rick had jumper cables and helped me get the truck started. Next door neighbor, Don, also helped.
Both doctor visits were good... nothing exciting to report.
Today I received a long awaited sunflower doily from my friend Joy Ketter. It is
absolutely beautiful.
In one of the groups I belong to, 'Rock-a-Beady', we had a mystery beading challenge using my latest design, Gathering Fans. I'll have to post a photo later as it is drying.
Went out to my oldest sister's, Evelyn, whom I call 'Sister', to show her the crochet magazine with Winter Solstice in it.
I also found out that my brother-in-law, Joe, is planning to sell Grandma's house and is giving me first choice. I really want this house. It's 2 bedrooms and has property that is worth more than the house. Heck, the land is worth more than what I'm paying for the whole deal. Wish me luck! I've got to get the money...



No comments: